Monday, March 01, 2010

Sharepoint 2010 Training , SQL Server 2008 R2 Training , Windows Azure Training - Download Training Kit

I'm reading: Sharepoint 2010 Training , SQL Server 2008 R2 Training , Windows Azure Training - Download Training KitTweet this !
I get many queries from my blog readers regarding any training on Microsoft Business Intelligence and related topics from trainers, institutes or some sort of training agency. To be honest, I believe that after a couple of years of working experience in the industry, one should gain maturity enough to self learn new technologies provided necessary resources are available to gain maturity in the technology of choice.

I was a .NET Team lead at some point in my career, but my interest drove me towards Business Intelligence even before MS BI was born. I stepped down from this position and started working back as a developer in MS BI and today I am quite self sufficient in these technologies, and real satisfaction comes to me from the fact that I have not took any specialized training. Thanks to all the books, free resources and information available on the web. Finally I am on the same page where I was before couple years, but this time as a MS BI Tech Lead.

In this post I want to suggest three of the training kits which are available from Microsoft, which can help any DB / BI aspirants to learn different aspects of these technologies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails